Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Hope Is In You



May integrity and uprightness protect me, 
because my hopeLord, is in you.
Psalm 25:21

This is my verse for the week.
Based on all the troubling news 
we've faced lately in our community 
and in our circle of friends, 
I really need it a sense of hope.

My husband called me outside to see
this beautiful rainbow this morning.
It's a double rainbow, 
but only a half rainbow since it has no left side.
Maybe that's a symbol that hope
is not always configured the way we expect.
It's not always readily apparent.
We need God to reveal it to us,
to lead us on the right path.
But it is our choice to seek and follow,
and to love the truth enough to do what is right
even in the storms.

Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,

    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:4-5


Grace,
Virginia Knowles

This post will be linked at:

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for ing u over at WHOLEHEARTED Home this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I've actually seen a double rainbow 3 times. Apparently, they are more common than I thought! Either that, or I am just lucky! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank.you for sharing & serving as an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails