Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Red



Life in a huge family is chaotic.

Especially in the holiday bustle,

you have to claim your calm 

where you can find it.






A flutter and glow and jingle

of Christmas red here and there.







Red's not usually 

the calming color, 

like a soothing blue.





But cheerful cherry 

has a certain charm. 






See: Easy Christmas Decorating on a Dime

Crimson grace,

Virginia Knowles
www.ComeWearyMoms.blogspot.com

P52 with Kent Weakley
 P52 Photo Project 
A weekly photo post
See all of my entries here:
P52 Photo Posts
P.S. This week's P52 theme is "Oh the Rush!"   This post is the counterpoint: what I do to relax in between the rushing.








I also link my blog posts at...

4 comments:

  1. I was raising five teenagers at one point in my life...I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like small snatches, too. Small messages for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true!! It is chaotic in a large family but oh so fun!! The boxes and wrapping all over the floor looks like so much more than it really is!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas?? Thanks for linking up over at WholeHearted Home in December. I'm back and my linkup is live today, hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails